View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 12:19 AM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

I have to say some of my favorite season 2 episodes are on tomorrow. If you blink, you can actually see Joey and Pacey talk to each other for about a second. It's so cute how Pacey hands the seatbelt over to Joey and also how he puts his hand on her chair.

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/c...207/207_95.jpg

I also wanted to add that Joey didn't even want Dawson in season 2. She said he was who she was going to want. It reminds me of 510 when Joey tells Pacey who she's suppose to want has shifted. Was relieved. I think Joey felt an obligation to Dawson. She thought after they got together, that was the way it was suppose to be. I think the dream of Dawson didn't live up to the reality. Joey never in a million years thought she was going to fall in love with Pacey. Instead, he turned out to be what she did want. I think Joey spent years feeling guilty about it because she realized she could never have with Dawson what she had with Pacey. They could never make a relationship work. I think the line in 502 sums it up pretty well about how Dawson and Joey were afraid to grow up and needed each other for safety.

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited hshapir2 ]

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"