View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 10:05 AM
Chastidy
Elite Fan

OK I'm gonna do it show by show so I'll start with the one that's coming back first

Chicago PD

What storyline carried over from last season are you most excited for?

Erin's storyline for sure. I can't wait to see her work it out with Voight and watch her relationship with Jay start over again. I also can't wait for her counselling scenes with Oliver Platt's Dr. Charles from Chicago Med.

What storyline carried over from last season are you least excited for?

Easily Burgess's repeated storyline of wanting to be in Intelligence. It's repetitive and exhausting. I think it's great that she's ambitious but I don't need to hear about how she's ~earned her spot every second episode. Also, Olinsky's long lost daughter. It's way too soapy and I think he has enough potential storylines with his wife, their daughter and his history with Voight to keep him going.

What character would you like to see get more focus this season?

Definetly Antonio and Atwater. I think they've had the least focus over everyone in the last two seasons. Atwater especially. I really hope he gets a decent storyline this season.

Are there any friendships you'd like to see developed this season?

Maybe Erin and Burgess. I've never seen them interact that much and I think they could be funny.

Are there any romances you'd like to see developed this season?

None really although I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Antonio start dating again.

Any crossover pairings/interactions you'd like to see happen?

Maybe Antonio could date Torrey De Vitto's character from Med... aside from that no not really. I'm happy with the pairings we already have. I'd love to see Mora Kelly guest star on the show as a love interest for Voight. I've been saying that for ages I know

What would you like to see happen by end of season?

Atwater to not be killed off or written out . Lindsay back in the aquad and past her mother issues.

My Tumblr
My Twitter