View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 07:56 PM
JustMe2000
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
And the trailer is out!

Still no word on when the rest of us may be able to see it, but it is getting a screening next month at Cinéfest Sudbury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrancs

Very excited to screen #PeopleHoldOn at this year's @cinefestsudbury! Photo cred: our incredible DP @theo.skudra. ft. dreamy cast members Mazin Elsadig @ashleyleggat @almukadam @katieboland13 @jonathanmalen @olreid @rosechloe4. Not photographed: our gutsy leader, director @michael_seater.

The write-up from the festival's site.

Quote:
People Hold On is a genre bending film that explores the extended family of friends we all have, and how we face the approach of adulthood together, as time pulls us apart. It’s a younger, quarter-life crises skewed The Big Chill. An intimate exploration of relationships, friends, enemies, love and loss. Set during a weekend at the cottage, the gang reunites for their annual lakeside romp. A break-up, a new job, and a fracture prevented them from getting together last year, and now they’re trying to patch the tear in their proverbial jeans.
On another note, I now realize that the one guy from that cast who I didn't recognize is one of the We Are Disorderly trio. Ha!

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote