View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 03:15 PM
pollock
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
After I went and re-read it did sound more like the balance between being a couple and being action packed badassery. I always assumed that anyway. That's what I always combatted back with when people talked about a domesticated Oliver. Oliver would never be completely domesticated. He's always going to want to be in the action especially if it's right in front of him.
Well I agree in a sense that I too hop and believe that the writers will still be able to stay true to Oliver character as super hero action man vigilante and still have him be the Oliver we know while maintaining a domesticated relationship with Felicity.

I feel like the only thing that is going to change on the show is that now Oliver has someone to go home to and to talk out his day with- preferably with (naked)cuddling involved - rather then being alone.

Sort of like how Diggle is still Diggle even though he now has Lyla and Sara. And if the writers can strike the right balance with Diggle and Lyla there's no reason they cant with Oliver and Felicity.