View Single Post
Old 12-06-2003, 03:33 PM
A. B. Normal
Master Fan

That was...what I expected. I think Lauren and Jimmy must be friends, that's the only reason I can think of why she does his show so much. You could tell the co-host was being nice, he did call her classy several times,but he definitely scared her when he bellowed "MY GOD! LOOK AT YOU!" and pulled out the ham (dirty!). Speaking of "dirty"'s, I admit, like Lauren I busted out laughing when Jimmy made the "Did the magic gel come out of the firemen?" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Firemen are hot. It was also pretty funny when they talked about her birth in Hawaii, and she was like "It didn't last...the marriage, I mean." I loved when she got perturbed with the audience for not getting her "I grabbed the curling iron...it's funny because I have straight hair. [pause] Anyway..."

I love Lauren, I respect that she's trying things out with her hair, but if she doesn't go back to black loose waves soon I think I may stroke.

Eh.

Better.

Encore!

That top was amazing. Why isn't there a portion of those shows where the guests just twirl around and show off their ensembles? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 12-06-2003: Message edited A. B. Normal ]