View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 08:16 AM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

Val I completely know what you mean. Thankfully with my anxiety medication I never had any serious side effects. If anything I felt more alert and focused and able to do stuff and 'get out in the world' so to speak.

With this medication that I'm taking for pain though it's rough. I not only googled but asked the doctor and nurses and even called and did the research and a lot of them say it varies from person to person and at most can take up to 6 weeks for the side effects to be over and from what I'm looking at, that seems to be the case as I have a dizzy spell every other day.

It worries my parents but the neurologist I have is one of the best in my city so I do trust him and he's been doing this sort of thing for a very long time.

My mom even considered getting a second opinion but that could end up messing with the treatment I have now as my neuro doc wants me on this medication as a form of pain management and then he's going to do some tests on my arm where he attaches electrodes to measure the nerves and muscles. Then take it from there.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote