View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 06:28 AM
*Lor*
Extreme Fan

I didn't mean to say you were an American, just saying that lot's of tourists don't venture very far from the city, using the American as an example. He was from Texas *giggle*

I'm about 20-30 mins away from North Rocks. I used to play netball there lol. The Blue Mtns are beautiful.. I've been going there since I was a baby and I've never gotten sick of it. We just bought a house up there in Leura, right near the lolly shop [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I wouldn't say Bondi is in the city, but I guess it depends on the person. I honestly don't see what's so great about Bondi. There are so many other much better and prettier beachs around like Manly and Palmy.
Featherdale [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] many memories attatched to that one.
Glad you got to see the "real" Sydney, hope you enjoyed it. Just out of curiosity, do any of you guys have the perecption that we ride Kangaroos to school? Kinda like I used to think America was full of cowboys, cactus and indians.. shut up. I was 10
I think I'll just shut up myself about Sydney now.

What's everyone doing today/tommorow?

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"