View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 07:35 AM
Mazza d'Evill
Master Fan

But I know some SWW's who actually love Skye/Chloe, the SWW Kingdome is quite divided on that, in a quite unhealthy way if you ask me.
I do know though that a lot of them find that Skye is the bad guy (girl ) because she shot Ward and Ward would've never shot her (which is probably true, but still).

Yeah, rpmaluki, there's just so many people on the internet/social media who get a kick of being noticed by other people - and especially 'famous' people - they'd say anything to get attention. The best thing would be if anyone would just totally ignore these attention seekers, but yeah, we're all human and sometimes we just can't take it anymore. I think it's quite brave of her to speak up and let people know that she's only human and is sometimes quite hurt by what some """fans""" are saying. If you're angry about something a character has done, you should be angry at the writers And everyone should be able to take some criticism, especially if it's well meant and might even help to get better as an actor or writer, but bashing people is just plain mean. It's just stupid, dumb, attention seeking people who do that, and it makes me sick to the stomach.