View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 07:15 PM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

Kali I've had No Wife Without Life stuck in my head since I mentionned it. Well, it alternates with "Marriage Come to Town," especially the part where they go "Life is grrrrreat, let's celebrrrrrrate."

I really liked how they handled Mr Kholi in this one. They were much kinder to him than even the novel is. As someone who's deeply awkward, socially speaking, that was nice.

And, seriously, I completely get the rejection of anything that's "too" popular. I've done a lot of the same thing, in my own way, though it usually applies more to books than movies. Like, I think I saw the first two HP movies before I ever read the books.

We're a big trilogy family, though, so I have to admit that I've seen all the Back to the Future, Indiana Jones, LOTR, Star Wars, Star Trek (since JJ Abrams), HP and so on. But a large part of that is just that I don't like seeing movies by myself and, for most of them, those were the movies where I could go with other people.