View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 02:35 PM
LindaLLea
Fan Forum Star

They always do that with some categories

And no problem

Quote:
5 Tips From Lea Michele On Boosting Your Confidence

Everyone struggles with insecurity, but it’s important to stay positive.

“I think that it’s completely normal and it’s completely natural for everybody to have these feelings. I think the best thing we can do when they happen is to decide how long they can stay and that’s when we can take control over ourselves and over our feelings. I don’t let them overwhelm me and I don’t let them control me and I don’t let them take over. I breathe it out, put a smile on my face, and before I know it, I’m inside having the greatest time and then it’s passed.”

It’s okay to have a bad day today because there’s always tomorrow.

“Whether I was sad or angry or upset, [my mom] would just say ‘Go for it! Be how you need to be. Just call it a day, that it’s an annoying day, and take care of yourself and feel how you’re feeling, and you’ll feel better tomorrow.”

Happiness and confidence are the best beauty tools you’ll ever need.

“When I feel really good on the outside, but most importantly the inside, there is like a peace and this like happiness, that kind of comes over me…When you’re really in a good place with yourself on the inside, there is just this happiness…I think it is because I am happy that then I feel good on the outside.”

You gotta love yourself.

“I take care of myself because I love myself. I have a really good relationship with me and I have a very clear understanding of the voice inside of me to know what I need, when I need it, how I’m feeling…To kind of stop, and be able to hear the voice inside of you that can really tell you what is best for you is hard to hear… No one knows you better than you.”

The key to success is…doing what makes YOU happy.

“Another thing that my mother always told me, ‘You just living your life, and you being happy is the best way to success.”
Source