View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 06:51 PM
BlondieLeigh
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty Little Liars S&S Thread #112: It's not Andrew, babe.

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.
Pretty Little Liars Spoiler Thread #112

BANNER BY SKTWEETY20 (SAM)

Troian Bellisario | Ashley Benson | Lucy Hale | Shay Mitchell
Tyler Blackburn | Ian Harding | Janel Parrish | Sasha Pieterse | Laura Leighton

Next on Pretty Little Liars ...

6.11 - "Of Late I Think of Rosewood" - January 2016 - Mid-season premiere (Joseph Dougherty)

Guests: Keegan Allen, Lesley Fera, Nia Peeples, Travis Winfrey

Promo Photos | Canadian Promo | Australian Promo | Sneak Peek #1 | Sneak Peek #2 | Sneak Peek #3

episodes

6.12 - TBA - TBA (Jonell Lennon and Lijah Barasz)

Guests: Lesley Fera

6.13 - TBA - TBA (Maya Goldsmith)

Guests: Blake Berris, Dre Davis, Torrey DeVitto

6.14 - TBA - TBA (Kyle Bown and Kateland Brown)

Guests: Keegan Allen, Chad Lowe, Travis Winfrey

6.15 - TBA - TBA (Bryan Holdman)

Guests: Keegan Allen, Dre Davis

6.16 - TBA - TBA (Joseph Dougherty)

6.17 - TBA - TBA

6.18 - TBA - TBA

6.19 - TBA - TBA

6.20 - TBA - TBA

characters

"A"/the mysteries “He” is not Charlotte or CeCe or anyone related to that particular name. It’s a different person the girls are coming to warn Alison about. [source] | I can’t confirm or deny if there’s a new “A,” but yes, “He” is prospected to be the show’s new baddie. [source]

Spencer

Emily

Hanna

Aria

Alison She is married after the time jump [source] | She stayed behind in Rosewood to take care of Charlotte [source]

Mona

Paige "Not right off the bat in Season 6, but I will say that you will see Paige," says King. "I don't want to give away the story -- she's not in the first couple episodes, I'll say." [source]

Toby

Caleb

Ezra

Jenna

Melissa Is returning early in 6B (6x13) [source]

Lucas "He plays a very important part of the story." [source]

Jason "Yes, you will indeed [see Jason]. It’s a very powerful story, actually." [source]

CeCe/Charlotte We will see Charlotte five years later. Alison stays behind to take care of her, and we’ll see how far she’s come when we make that time jump. [source] | We know from hints that were dropped that Mrs. D was sending money to the Carissimi Group. Charlotte is the real Wolf of Wall Street; she took that money and build an empire out of it, which is another thing we’ll explore after the time jump. [source]

Noel

Mike

Tanner

Veronica Will be running for State Senate after the time jump [source] | Is awesome when drunk [6x09]

Sara Likes showers [source]

relationships

Emily & Paige "For the Paige and Emily fans, I would say to hold tight. Nothing's ever said and done." [source] | "Paily has an emotional, hard-won kind of love, and it’s not something either girl will just get over and forget about." [source] | "I'm going to do what I can do to keep that relationship on the books. But I think what we're going to do is just give that relationship a rest for a while. " [source]

Hanna & Caleb

Spencer & Toby Following Toby and Spencer’s recent reunion, King says the fan-favorite couple is “safe… for now,” though she’s quick to note that “nobody’s ever really safe on this show.” [source]
Aria & Ezra

Emily & Alison

Mona & Mike

A and Red Coat The real OTP!!!!!!!

friendships

The Liars "We’ve had the writing on the wall — literally, on the board of our writers room — as to where these girls are going to end up [after the time jump]. But we’re surprising ourselves, too. There are some juicy developments that we didn’t expect, which I think the audience is going to love." [source]

Caleb & Lucas

Caleb & Toby & Ezra

Alison & Mona

Spencer & Caleb

families

DiLaurentis We will find out who killed Jessica DiLaurentis [source] | I think he’s [Jason] accepting. Both Jason and Alison understand the damage that was done to Charlotte by the lifetime of neglect she got from her family. [source]

Fields

Hastings

Marin

Montgomery

Vanderwaal

general

"I think all the [Liars] have secrets that we may not have found out yet." [source]

There will be a five year time jump at the end of 6A. [source]

One of the liars might be married post-time jump [source

casting*
returning
Dre Davis as Sara Harvey
Jim Titus as Officer Detective Barry Maple
Travis Winfrey as Lorenzo

new
Huw James Collins as Dr. Rollins

writers tweet of the week*
*may not be changed ever.

Leigh Tumblr