View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 04:58 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Hi lassies!

Just checking in. Are any US Fraries interested in doing a rewatch tonight? We could do episodes 2x06, 2x09, or 2x10 since we have missed a couple. I have a lot to get done tonight (and I'm going to be pretty busy with work stuff through the rest of the weekend), but I'd be willing to join in if people are around. Just putting it out there.

Another friendly reminder to vote in this round of the survivor if you haven't already. Looks like #14 is one vote from elimination...

#9 - 1 (Leah)
#14 - 4 (Kandace, Robin, Keri, Andrea)

FATED (EPISODE 1x08) FRARY QUOTE SURVIVOR
ROUND TWO

Vote off the quote that you like the LEAST.
The first quote to receive 5 votes will be voted off.
If 48 hours pass with no quote receiving 5 votes, the quote with the most votes is eliminated.

Original Post
Previous Winners: Pilot; 1x02; 1x03; 1x04; 1x05; 1x06; 1x07

1. “I'm yours. You're mine. I hope you're pregnant.” ~ Francis

2. “After we rule for a great long while, and we leave France and Scotland to our children, and our grandchildren and our great grandchildren,
and we meet our maker, you can ask him yourself.” ~ Francis

3. “My father didn't pose our marriage as a question, but I will. Do you want this?” ~ Francis
“I want you…” ~ Mary

4. “And this is our chance, right now, to be together, without anyone or anything standing in our way.” ~ Francis

5. "What are you saying?" ~ Mary
"Marry me. And we'll figure out what you should do with England later." ~ Francis

6. “I'll pressure you, and listen to you, and argue with you, and love you until the day I die.
Together, we'll decide what is right, as husband and wife. Marry me. Say yes.” ~ Francis
“Yes. Yes!” ~ Mary

7. “[S]he's his equal in every way. He loves her, she loves him.” ~ Catherine

8. “I want you to know whatever happens, that I love you.” ~ Mary

9. “I like that word, ‘we.’ And ‘our.’” ~ Mary

10. “You've been alone in your struggles your entire life. That's over now. I would die for you.” ~ Francis

11. “I told you, I have no terms. I only want you.” ~ Francis

12. “Have you not heard a word that I've said? I love you.” ~ Francis

13. “I remember it all. Every word, every moment, for the rest of my life… I love you.” ~ Mary

14. “You can't make decisions now, but I can, and I'm never going to let you go.” ~ Francis

15. “All I ever wanted was you.” ~ Mary

16. “Wait for me.” ~ Francis
“I'll wait for you.” ~ Mary