View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 06:27 PM
Lostcandy
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
can you add me to the shipper list. I hope this board gets alot of traffic. I love Danny and Riley.

These are my thoughts on where i want the show to go:

First off ABC Family likes to cast their actors on different ABC Family shows. What I would like to see is Maia Mitchell and Bailee Madison do a story arch on Baby Daddy. I want to see Maia be Ben's love interest for a couple of episodes and Bailee be Maia's rebel fun loving sister that causes trouble between Ben and Maia. At the end of this arch we find out that these girls are the sisters of Megan. This is a way to write Megan back into the show. I would love to see the actress get cast as a full time character along with Brad.

I want Danny and Riley to become a couple and I want relationship drama, not will they / won't they drama. I want to see their careers kind of interact with each other. First off I want Danny's hockey career to take off because he and Riley are a couple now. Maybe he is playing so good that he is up for MVP and the Rangers win the Stanley Cup. With this success comes groupies. I want to see jealous Riley fighting off these women. With Danny and Ben owning the bar, I want to see a customer sue the bar and it's Riley's law firm that is handling the case. This brings a lot of tension between all 3. With a possible Stanley Cup celebration, their bar has a big championship celebration that gets out of hand and the bar is destroyed, allowing the producers to introduce a new set. They can open up a sports bar theme, with all Danny's hockey memorabilia on the walls. I want to see in the mid season finale that Danny finds out that he has been traded the same episode that Riley becomes partner in the firm. This will bring drama of will they breakup or be apart. These are some of my thoughts on where the show can go with the main 3 characters. What do you think.
I really like the idea about the lawsuit. That would be an interesting episode. Naturally, they will go to Riley to represent them and then she finds out someone at her law firm is already representing the plaintiff.
Lostcandy is offline   Reply With Quote