View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 08:10 PM
Charlone
Master Fan

Exactly. That's what I feel. Maybe he's playing many auditions to get in a role and he can't do all of that while playing a character in a tv show, but experience says much! He started to become a well known celebrity, I'm not saying that this stopped, but he was on track with his career.
All my hopes are in Arrow having 10 seasons and Colton/Roy coming back forever since season 7 .

Quote:
She's going to be developing a lot of new relationships this season like with Felicity and Diggle and she and Oliver will be closer than ever and she has found new purpose in joining TA and she will have her LP issues to deal with so I don't think we will have to see her with another love interest any time soon.
Absolutely agree with this. See that, I believe that Laurel didn't have any romantic interest in season 2 because of the development she had in there, and she was going to have one in season 3, but because the actor who played Wildcat left the show for other job, I believe that the writers prefered to keep with more story and more plots for Laurel than seeking for a new guy. Same would apply for Thea.