View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 08:12 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Yeah it kind of confuses me, lol. That's why I think he must not like being tied down to a tv show. It is a big and time consuming commitment, more so than movies. So maybe he just wanted a more open schedule. Or maybe he was expecting more projects to come his way or hasn't liked any offers he's gotten. Maybe he's just enjoying some free time for awhile. Idk, I just know I miss Roy already. But I'm glad he left on good terms with the show runners. It's nice to know he should return eventually if only for a guest spot. And yeah I so don't think I can accept Thea with anyone else romantically. I mean I want her to be happy but she's supposed to be with Roy. They belong together. I don't think they are in any rush to get her a new love interest though. She's going to be developing a lot of new relationships this season like with Felicity and Diggle and she and Oliver will be closer than ever and she has found new purpose in joining TA and she will have her LP issues to deal with so I don't think we will have to see her with another love interest any time soon. Her plate is full as it is. I hope one day they find a way to kind of give Roy his life back or at least make so he doesn't have to be on the run or in hiding so Thea can at least end the series with him.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-30-2015 at 10:43 PM