View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 03:34 PM
degausser
Master Fan

IT'S GAME TIME, FOLKS!
Okay. I know some people cough Em cough are starting to get antsy, so I’ll go ahead and get this going. The time is the present, a hot, muggy Manhattan evening. Feel free to place your characters out and about in the city wherever you’d like. The bulk of the campus is centered in Greenwich Village, with most of their buildings surrounding Washington Square Park if you need suggestions for location placements. That’s probably where the undergrad students would spend most of their time.

And because I’m so nice, I’m also providing a specific setting if anyone needs one. Jack O’Donnell and CJ Johansson are throwing an obnoxiously themed toga party at their flat where you can expect a lot of alcohol, black lights, loud dubstep music and probably drugs too. Oh and there’s supposedly some band that’s supposed to provide some of the live music as well. Yes, that would be Nick, Aurora, Virginia, Deacon and Randi’s band. Jack has offered some of his weed as payment. By the start of the game the party should already be in full swing. You obviously do not have to place your characters at the party, but it’s an option and an opportunity for your characters to meet new people.

I myself won’t be able to get any first posts out until tomorrow, but everyone is open sans Lucas who is reserved for a certain heart stomping succubus. You know who you are, Noelle Stratford. Jack, Mallorie and Sydney are all fair game and can be tagged anywhere. Well I suppose Jack should be at his own party. So you can tag him anywhere … at his own party. Feel free to come up with the most ludicrous, outrageous and crazy scenarios to tag any of my characters in. I relish the challenge.

Also I’d still like to get one or two more roommates for Jack and CJ. No one ever volunteered for the evil genius responsible for the weed farm in his closet. And I’d very much like him to have at least one female roommate as well.