Vote for your LEAST favorite.
The moment with 3 votes is eliminated.
When there's 2 scenes left we are voting
for our FAVORITE moment.

ROUND THREE.

1. - Eliminated in ROUND TWO

Lissa: "Everyone here thinks they know who I am.”
Christian: "Yeah. It's kind of hard to outlive your past,"

“Don’t you think we’re going to go to hell for this?” asked Lissa.
He reached out and touched her face, trailing his fingers along her cheek and neck and down to the top of her silky shirt. She breathed heavily at that touch, at the way it could be so gentle and small, yet evoke such a strong passion within her.
“For this?” He played with the shirt’s edge, letting his finger just barely brush inside of it.
“No,” she laughed. “For this.” She gestured around the attic. “This is a church. We shouldn’t be doing this kind of, um, thing up here.”
“Not true,” he argued. Gently, he pushed her onto her back and leaned over her. “The church is downstairs. This is just storage. God won’t mind.”

She and Christian continued sitting there in comfortable silence, drawing strength and love from each other. They had what Dimitri and I had had, a sense of such oneness and familiarity that words often weren’t needed. He ran his fingers through her hair, and while I couldn’t see it so well through her own eyes, I could imagine the way that pale hair would gleam in the rainbow light of the stained-glass windows. He tucked several long locks behind her ear and then tipped her head back, bringing his lips down to hers. The kiss started off light and sweet and then slowly intensified, warmth spreading from his mouth to hers.

Lissa exhaled, feeling much better. I was going to take too much darkness if I wasn’t careful. She gave Christian a small, tentative smile.
“I don’t remember you being this reasonable before.”
“It’s because everyone has different definitions of ‘reasonable. ’ Mine’s just misunderstood, that’s all.” His voice was lofty.
“I think you must be misunderstood a lot,” she laughed.
His eyes held hers, and the smile on his face transformed into something warmer and softer. “Well, I hope this isn’t misunderstood. Otherwise, I might get punched.”
Leaning over, he brought his lips to hers. Lissa responded with no hesitation or thought whatsoever, losing herself in the sweetness of the kiss. Unfortunately, I was swept along with it. When they pulled away, Lissa felt her heart rate increase and her cheeks flush.
“What exactly was that the definition of?” she asked, reliving how his mouth had felt.
“It means ‘I’m sorry,’” he said.
She looked away and nervously plucked at some of the grass. Finally, with a sigh, she looked back up. “Christian … was there ever … was there ever anything between you and Jill? Or Mia?”
He stared in surprise. “What? How could you think that?”
“You spent so much time with them.”
“There is only one person I have ever wanted,” he said. The steadiness of his gaze, of those crystal blue eyes, left no question as to who that person was. “No one else has ever come close. In spite of everything, even with Avery—”
“Christian, I’m so sorry for that—”
“You don’t have to—”
“I do—”
“Damn it,” he said. “Will you let me finish a sent—”
“No,” Lissa interrupted. And she leaned over and kissed him, a hard and powerful kiss that burned through her body, one that told her there was no one else in the world for her either.

5. ELIMINATED ROUND 1

'I can't do this,' she said, staring ahead at the building that held her fate. 'I can't do this test.' The tattoo kept her from giving out any more information.
'You're smart. Brilliant.' Christian's arm was around her waist, and in that moment, I loved him for his confidence in her. 'You can do it.'