View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 10:33 PM
karamel
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm really pleased and excited to be able to post this today! For a few years I have been trying to bring this program to life. I've been dreaming about the idea for much longer. Graced with the help of @waynechaneyjr @MyeshaChaney and the M Cafe... The Actors Bridge Center is here! We provide on-camera training courses to youth ages 8-12 and 13-18yrs old, private coaching and a great Summer Day Camp! More than just prepare youth to act for film and TV, ABC will help build self-confidence, communication skills and a positive atmosphere to grow, explore and connect. Summer Intensive begins Aug.24th! Our ongoing course offered to youth throughout the school year (to Antioch Church of Long Beach and the general public)! I truly look forward to being a presence in my Long Beach community for the youth and eventually an adult program too! For more details check us out Actors Bridge Center