View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 01:15 PM
HalcyonDays
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I have to say, with some of the news I've been hearing, I think both John Noble and Katia have dodged HUGE bullets in being written off this show. I'm sure I'll watch the season premiere (& perhaps beyond, if only to point/laugh and satisfy a morbid sense of curiosity), but it sounds like some of the more vocal corners of this fandom will be experiencing some serious "be careful what you wish for" feelings comin' at 'em.
Classy of John Noble and apparently Sakina Jaffery to wish season 3 well. Good people.

ETA this sentence - Orlando also sent well wished. Again, good man.

Everyone is jumping to conclusions right now, which I don't agree with. I am going to wait and watch and see. We know nothing yet.

The difference is that season 2, we saw what actually unfolded on screen and responded (because a lot of us didn't like what was happening, thought the writing was poor). Now, it's knee-jerk responding before knowing anything which is not right either.

People need to watch to see what will happen. It it still sucks, then so be it. If not, then excellent.

At least we're getting hits on this board, right??

In the meantime, the season 2 DVD extras have been released. Behind the scenes commentary, gag reel and deleted scenes. Considering KW is supposed to be a be joker, there should be some interesting stuff on there.

~ I like my Schadenfreude with a dash of smug and a side of snark ~

Last edited by HalcyonDays; 07-23-2015 at 06:48 PM