View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 12:20 PM
Violent Delights
Fan Forum Legend

people criticising one or two of her Party performances, saying she's not trying or whatever (bs, right?)

Netizens criticize Taeyeon over alleged attitude problems on stage

Girls' Generation's Taeyeon preparing to take legal action against those leaving malicious comments
Quote:
“For a long time, my family, friends, and my acquaintances as well as my fans have been getting hurt due to malicious comments. Many have told me to take legal action and a fan site even offered me their assistance. It’s also been hard for me, but most of all, it hurts my heart so much to the point that it gets hot when I see the people I care about get so stressed out.”
“After consulting with my agency a few months ago, I have collected data of the malicious texts and pictures. The legal process has already started and I am planning to add more data. To all my fans, if you have any data, please send them to me so I can collect it. I’m sorry to all those who have been feeling the same hurt and I am grateful for taking the initiative. I thought I was strong enough, but after this particular incident, I will have to become stronger. You [SONEs] and I, let us enjoy the ‘Party’ as always!”
as apologetic as always.

Netizens discuss Taeyeon's current SNS status following statement to sue

this was has some examples, if you want to lose faith in humanity.
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave