View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 04:45 AM
master yoda167
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>
He was really nice and when he put an arm around my waist for the picture and sort of pulled me closer I almost fainted! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm copying Kara, but this was the best part! [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] That is amazing!!!!I'm like [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img], there are no words!!! All the jealousy in the world isn't enough to describe how jealous I'm of you right now!! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] So come on, we want more details, like what did he say, what was he wearing, what city did this happen in, sorry, but we're totally gonna live vicariously through you [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And when you get the picture you have to show it to us, if possible in anyway! Man, you are one lucky dog! The closest I've gotten to him or will get is in my dreams... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Oh and my name is Maria, very nice to meet you [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden