View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 11:19 PM
**SuperGirl**
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ṂNicA~:
<STRONG>Kara~ WOW that guy seems great!! I love guys who can play musical instruments and sing, I think they're so sexy [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Piano, guitar, drums and voice turns me on!! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] I used to like a guy who played the drums, he was amazing [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Awww so he played and sang for you?? That's so romantic [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Why do you think he doesn't feel the same way about you?? Why did he send you that Valentine's note then?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Are you friends??

I know what you mean [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Reading as an obligation is not good [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ṃnica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Eh, I dunno. *shrugs* He's friends with a lot of girls, and I just consider myself to be one of those girls. Everyone keeps saying that I should make my move, but if I do and he says he just wants to be friends...It just won't be the same anymore. Too awkward, ya know? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But I have been spending a lot of time with him lately. The more he sings to me, the more I like him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm just hoping that he's not hanging out with me just because he's my friend and he's trying to be nice. I'm hoping it's something more than that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

How's your guy life? Any better than mine? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!