View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 05:08 PM
master yoda167
Elite Fan

Mia~
You're back!! *tackle* [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm soo glad! You know you almost gave me deep abandonment issues! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But you're welcome about the flowers, anything for you ma dear [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] and I mean that in the non-masculin way, somehow it sounded a bit butch to me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well I should hope it was for him, I mean if she really did it because of the bouncer that wouldn't be very romantic or very nice for the guy lol I kinda had my "own" bouncer once,at this bar me and a friend of mine used to hang out when I was your age...He wasn't very big, but strong and he had these tattoos,he was okay looking, so anyway he evicted every single guy who came to bother me and almost every guy that didn't even bother me *goof* He kind of had a crush on me [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img], because really he *totally* evicted all the guys and he used to stare at me all the time! This one time this drunken guy fell on me, while I was sitting on this table right before where the bouncers worked, and the guy spilled some drink on me and "my" bouncer jumped from behind the table, took the guy in like a headlock or something and I think literally threw the guy out of the restaurant! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That was a bit scary...But most of the time he was really sweet, one Friday I wasn't there but my gal was and he kept quizzing her where I was, who I was with and why I wasn't there [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I actually turned up later that night and he seemed very pleased to see me, heh... He was like 24, what was it with me when I was younger with the older guys!? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Well anyway he's been married for quite a long time now, no hard feelings there...Oh and botanical gardens are pretty...

Well you probably would have [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] But seriously that day when I saw him come to the yard from the garden gate it was like the most intense feeling maybe ever, yup make that ever, I was standing so it kinda felt even more intense [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I know in movies they say, the world stood still and it sounds really dum, but at that moment, I think it actually felt like it did! It was completely electrifying...Well once I'd gotten through the initial shock, which almost did make me faint, I was like [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Well you know the things I said to him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But you know it takes a lot to freeze me, a lot! And even more to make me speechless, but he does it to me! I'm all like "doungh, huh, what!?" really embarrassing...

Well imdb.com said something about a film festival, so it might've been a selected theaters/cities release...

I was out again yesterday at this club, I was dancing with my friends and there was this kinda cute guy that I looked at for a while, and then J.Lo's Let's Get Loud started playing and the guy moved so that he was behind my friends, facing me and he was like dancing and singing the song to me, it was kinda disturbing [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Mon and Kat- I'll get back to you tomorrow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], I'm too tired...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden