View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 05:29 AM
*OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ṂNicA~:
<STRONG>

Kat~ Welcome back sis [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm so so happy to see you [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I added you to my MSN, I looked for you email on the 'write an email to *OvErPrOtEcTeD*' option I hope you don't mind [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

I can't wait to see Hayden wearing those glasses, I've seen some pix and he looks so sexy [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I think the album is gonna be released next september *fingers crossed* They will do some promo in US, Europe, Asia and Australia and then a world tour [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It was so sad they decided to close the BSB board, but we didn't reach a 100 posts per week [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm so lucky to have Jay [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Again those pix are [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] Awesome!! Thanx for posting them [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Mon ~ Thanks again sweetie. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It's always so good to see you too! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Of course that's ok! Thanks for adding me. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I haven't logged into MSN for the longest time, but I really should make time to hop on again. Now you've made it an incentive. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Ah, he does indeed. You'll love sitting through a whole 2 hours of it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm counting down till the DVD's released here coz I can't wait to buy it! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Oh fantastic! Thanks so much for the info. I'm excited now. It's been so long since we've had a new album and it would be the bomb if they come back for a promo tour. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Aw, that's so sad. I guess with them not touring or promoting in so long, a lot of fans didn't have a lot to chat about. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Yes you are. You guys are a truly classic example of lasting love. [img]smilies/love_story.gif[/img] It always great hearing about reationships that have lasted as long as yours has.

You're most welcome. I'm so glad I could share some new pics that most around the board hadn't seen. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie