View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 05:13 AM
*OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Heeey hon! Well I bet it wasn't a hard thing to do Yes, what were you thinking!? I mean seriously nude Hayden vs. fully clothed Hayden, hmmm, not really a mindboggler [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Okay seriously if he would ever come here and read this stuff, I'd just die of shame!
Well we have to keep the convo bubbly
Yup, definately we'll be acting and directing and we keep messing up with our lines and oddly enough we keep losing those film canisters all the time

Well actually I'm ahead of you babe, I allready noticed it and added you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Maria ~ Not in the slightest. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] All this talk of nude Hayden has me sinking into the lowest of low regions of the gutter. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] I know, me too! [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] But you never know, he might like what he reads. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
ROTFL! Indeed. All part of our working process. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, so you are! Thanks so much hun. I appreciate it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm really glad you're finally gonna get to see Shattered Glass too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie