View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 05:54 PM
Mini Mia
Master Fan

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Hi guys!! It's been a long week. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Thanks very much for all those pics on the first page!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Well, onto with the posts...

=00000000------

Ell - *grabs candy and stuffs into mouth* Fwank weyu! *gulp* I forgive you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Haha! Well, nobody's ever asked me that about my mom, and not that I want them to...

I speak Cantonese and English. I used to be able to speak a bit of French, but now that I don't have the class anymore, I stink.

Mmm...now I want some of that Jelly stuff I'm missing out on. What's Fruit Flan???? Oh wait, I think I've heard of it, but I don't quite recall it right now...

You guys don't have outdoor rinks? There's like 3 in the neighbourhoods surrounding my house. But the thing I don't like about them is that they don't flood the ice so the ice sorta sucks after a while.

Well, I don't like extremely tall people cause they make me look a midget. Oh hell, everyone makes me look like a midget. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I like boys who are tall enough.

Aw, well, at least you know there's that side of Dan! Have you talked to him lately?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not crazy!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] You are. Hee hee. Oh yeah! We can start a freckled-gals-who-want-steal-Jen's-hair club!

Oh okay, I understand about your friend. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]