View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 08:38 AM
master yoda167
Elite Fan

Ell~ Honey, you're so fast, you're starting to scare me! j/k!

Yeah, maybe they could have, but I don't think my ancestors had doings with the Swedish, I might be wrong though, it's too far away...All I know that from other side of my family I think my ancestors were like highwayrobbers or something great like that lol
Well ofcourse I know you didn't mean it the gross way, but still it made me go: eyh, eyh, eyh, eyh! Well I just have to send you all the Justin stuff the next time we meet there, if nothing else works, we'll have to make an appointment [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You can just say "I have to go see Justin now" Or alternatively "I gotta go see a man about a horse" What a horse has to do with this, I dunno, but they always say that in the movies...
You're welcome about the mature comment, you really are...Well my sis is over 4 years older than me, so you know...
I'm so glad you got my point from the male strippers...Yeah, I think you're absolutely right about the physical attraction thing, you need physical chemistry to be with someone, I don't think it means that the guy needs to be gorgeous, he just needs to be goodlooking to you and you need to have that connection, you need to click... Sure you look at the fit lads, but unfortunately you usually see through them, they're just *that* deep *rolleyes* And the Justin/Hayden point is very correct...What stupid things does Hayden get excited over?
Well guys and raisins, they go together like two peas in a pod [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't know if I made that up, I think women have said that for long or then I've been saying that for long lol
Yup we agree on the fate thing and you need to keep hope alive [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well we don't get Ellen's show either, well we did get her sitcom, but not her talk-show ( I d/l:ed the one with Justin in it, he's sooo adorable! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] ) Yes, some genious people work at Disney, but you know someone could've told them one Lion King would have been enough...

I really don't understand either [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Imagine being called Pippin or like Pippin Baggings! rotfl Well I don't get it, even less I get people naming their kids after soap opera stars, like The Bold the and the Beautiful, there's like Ridge and Brooke and Thorne and people here in a non-English speaking country are naming their kids that! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Well I don't wanna think about it, I think I would quite suck at it heh I would be sooo uncool...Well I don't know what I would have been, my parents might have known it was a girl...
Hmm, sayings, all that comes to mind now is voi kökkö which basicly means oh crap...Well to make you laugh, I can tell you some of Justin's song titles in Finnish...Like I love you =Kuten rakastan sinua, Oh No(What you've got)= Voi ei, mitä sinulla on, Cry me a river = Itke minulle joki, Rock Your Body =Rokkaa vartaloasi... Aren't languages fun!? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Well they say knowing what you want is half the battle [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And my mind is made up! Like I said I don't know if it'll happen but I can't say it wont...We might just stay friends or it leaves with one kiss or something(which would be everso nice [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ), but if nothing happens I'm still glad that day happened and I got to feel that electricity between us...But you know it ain't over yet... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I do have a strange feeling in my gut... Don't worry, I'm not waiting for him, when the time is right, it'll happen...
Well I try to...Maybe you're right, maybe that was his purpose, but I still hate the fact that he didn't have the guts to tell me what went wrong! It spoils the whole thing...And for that I don't like him...Not that I even really think about him anymore...But the first mentioned guy has been known to wander into my head on occasion heh Well you're welcome about the heart warming comment, I meant it and thanks I'll keep that in mind [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Wou! Now I really am honoured [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Thanks hon! Yeah, people certainly can be nosy especially about your personal life...Yeah a boy oogling club would be very cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You know it's called watching in English but in Finnish we use the word bongaus [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So what might we call our club... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] "Oogleworthy guys association" Hmm, what do you think, any suggestions? Yeah, our Justin organization and tv show are more important lol Well who wants to be normal...We're special and it's good like that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You're welcome about the b-day wishes! My pleasure...I've heard the new NERD track, it's okay, I think the album is coming out next week...You know what NERD stands for? It stands for No-one Ever Really Does, I think...I don't think Dunk is engaged, my friend just saw him on the telly yesterday, said he was very luscious, damn! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I'm still waiting for that PM heh...Yeah it was nice...I know! That happens to me all the time! Like last night I had another Hayden dream, it was really long, but I can't remember much maybe some of the worse parts...But I do remember he was topless in bed at one time and I was sitting next to him and at one point he might have pulled me on top of him for some luvin' [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Damn shame I don't remember most of it...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden