View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 05:57 AM
Romantic In Denial
Elite Fan

This is an episode that I'll have to watch again. That said here are a few thoughts.

The darkest episode of UtD so far and at the end, I felt my hope slipping away. Ugh! It seems like the good guys are losing and I'm getting really, really tired of Barbie & Eva holding hands & kissing. Blech!!

You can see the chinks in Big Jim's armor when his dog is being threatened. That was a horrible moment until he decided to tell the truth.

Julia was AWESOME and so bad ass. It was the only positive of the entire episode. I do hope she's the one who takes Christine down for good. Go Julia!!!

I was disappointed that Pete believed Christine's lies and went after Barbie. BTW it seemed that Barbie was a bit OOC in how viciously he retaliated. And no, no, no I don't want to see any tender moments between you and the alien vessel.

Not sure how Joe & Norrie will get out their predicament but I did see in the previews that Julia was facing the mob.

I used to look forward to new episodes with excitement but now I have to say I'm almost dreading what the writers have next in store for us. I need something positive happening and not just little bits & pieces. I need something BIG!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."