View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 08:26 PM
**SuperGirl**
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>Kara~Hey,great start to the thread.Thanks for using my title. How's life treating you as a moderator?</STRONG>
Yep, I took it from one of the best. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Moderating pretty much sucks right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I haven't been able to post much because of my busy schedule, but I check in from time to time. Glad to see that you guys are still here and posting. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] How the heck have you been girly?

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Well you didn't really, besides I would too in your position [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well the only thing I can semi-brag about is seeing Robbie Williams in concert, he's not very big in USA, but he's hot stuff here in Europe, it was an amazing gig, eventhough I'm not exactly a superfan [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Well I'm from Finland( a country in northern Europe between Sweden and Russia [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ) Don't worry if you've never heard of this country, hardly anyone has [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So how are you besides broke? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (I'm gonna be soon, if I spend money like I did this week, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

Maria</STRONG>

Oh, I know who Robbie Williams is. Okay, not personallyk, but I've heard some of his songs. He's got a nice body though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So, what did you spend all of your money on? I was broke, but I just got paid 200 dollars for coaching. But it's not like I'm going to get the chance to use all of that money because I need to save it up if I want to by a new computer! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!