View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 06:40 AM
IcyBerry
Ultimate Fan

Hello everyone, my name is Jane and I am a long-time lurker from Canada.
I am a relatively new fan of the show, having only begun watching last year. While I had heard of TBBT before, it was only after hearing an oral presentation by some classmates of mine in English class (on the subject of TBBT) that I decided to check it out. While I thought it was a nice fun show, it was the characters as well as the utterly fascinating relationship between Sheldon and Amy that turned me into a real fan and obsessive Shamy shipper. As a result, I began to look up the show on the Internet which lead me to this forum. I love how this forum has such a positive feel and that everybody respects each other while engaging in interesting discussions on all aspects of the show. I lurk around on the other forum as well but there's been a lot of negativity over there lately,which can be a serious bummer.

Anyway, I thought I would be fine with simply lurking and reading the great posts made by everyone here but the discussions were proving to be too fun and compelling so I made myself an account and decided to join

Other quick facts about me:
-Favorite characters are Sheldon,Amy,Bernadette and Penny in this order though I like all the characters in general
-Favorite episodes are anything with Shamy or the three girls
-Favorite friendships are Penny/Amy, Sheldon/Leonard and Sheldon/Penny

Sorry if my intro is a bit long and also since I'm still figuring out how this forum works please forgive me if I do something oddly.
I'm so glad to finally be a member of Nerdvana and I look forward to discussing, gushing and analysing Big Bang Theory with you guys