View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 01:48 PM
Miranda
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Aww, thanks for that gif-set. I loved that Ressler was around when she heard the news although they weren't that close that he could have hugged or comforted her.
That is something that I really missed in that scene. A hug or even just a hand on her back to comfort her. That would have made that scene even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
I know it was only ep 8 but for me there was something more there than just feeling sorry for a partner. He looked so affected by what she was going through.
I agree. He was affected by it. Maybe he lost his father too so he knows what she was going through? Just pure specluation on my part here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Somehow it's strange but they felt so much closer to me during season 1 than in season 2... At first she had so many secrets and was lying to everybody, the lying continued and then there was Tom. They grew apart in season 2 if you ask me... Sadly.
They were definitely closer in season 1. The had a big set back in S2. Even if it doesn't going seem that way I hope they will become closer again in S3.