View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 02:36 AM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

He's alive! Mike is alive, thank goodness. I knew it was too crazy to kill him off like that. And things between these two was actually way better than I expected. He forgave her, just straight up forgave her, tried to protect her from Sid and is protecting her from getting in trouble for what she did. And she seemed to feel really guilty about it and realized what an insane overreaction what she did was. I weirdly kind of feel hope for these two. I mean they aren't going to be getting back together anytime soon and I'm not even 100% sure why I still want them to end up together after what happened, but I think they really love each other. Despite all the craziness, I think they can't help but love each other. I'm very interested to see what happens next with these two.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote