View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 10:31 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Hi, Kyls!

I agree this is worst kind of competition, when voting is essentially a free for all, that allows for craziness like people voting for ships they don't like. And you're right that really any online poll that allows endless voting is going to have that crap happen. I heard it was going on when E! had its couples march madness poll. I don't know why people want to waste their time trying to make ships lose things. Sorry but that's just nuts. I mean there are definitely ships I hate with a passion but I'm still not going to spend all that time and energy on trying to make those ships lose polls and what not. Do these people not have better things to do, lol?

Don't give up Leticia! Maybe the crazy people trying to make Olicity lose will get bored and go to bed soon. Don't give up, that's what they want. How long is this voting for this award going on anyway?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/