View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 01:07 PM
CosimasWeed
Dedicated Fan

I personally resent that they wrote Cosima as beeing so intuitive and compassionate with Gracie and Kendall but made her clueless in her actions with Delphine. Makes. No. Sense. The same woman that could disarm Kendall should have read Delphine's death march from 5 episodes away.

When I remember how horribly inconsistent they are with details like that, I have no hope for Delphine coming back, no matter how much narrative support I see for it otherwise. Sigh.

By the way, I almost never watch shipper music vids, happy or sad, but someone posted a "The Last Thing Delphine Cormier Saw" vid with the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind music on Tumblr and my mind screamed, "Don't you dare click on that!" So, naturally, I clicked it.

It's almost exactly what I envisioned they might do based on Paul's death. I can't believe they didn't go for the full destruction, actually. Maybe they will when/if Delphine's death is confirmed. Anyway, my heart pretty much shattered. I was going to post it here, but I'm not that cruel. Seek out your own pain.

No more vids for me. Wrecked me.