View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 12:56 AM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

It is funny! It has notes about where he said them and how much he had to put in jar for them. Funny

I finished Mad Men finale season btw. That I could do! And I really liked how they ended it. It was not a total closure and you sense where they will go now on and it was all on positive notes, I loved it. It portrayed feminism and women struggles in a highly men competitive world of 1960s-1970 which was the main subject that hooked me up into the series. and it portrays post-fordist era which I am academically into it as well. I love period series so much and Mad Men became one of the legends imo, at least for me. I throughoutly enjoyed the series for 7 seasons and was sad to see it end. On the other hand, it really felt like it already continues even if it ends. So I liked that. Betty's situation saddened me but with all of that smoking I was thinking at least one person gotta have cancer (lol). I was surprised it was not Don. Well his ending made me happy too, he finally found peace hopefully. Also I would really want to see Peggy and Joan becoming partners but I also loved Peggy&Stan so much, so I am happy for them.

She rocks!

My Joan He really was a disappointment and she really deserved better but she rocks too! I adore her

Peace out bitches