View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 11:04 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
I've been thinking about this a lot. And I always go back to Mako Tanida where he was so close to killing Jonica who was responsible for Audrey's death (and the deaths of his other friends).

If Liz wasn't there to talk him out of it, he would've done it. I wonder if he'll feel the same way in S3. That if he was there with Liz & Connolly, he could've talked her out of killing him.
I'm happy to hear that somebody else was thinking about it, too... I was wondering if he'd recall the Mako Tanida situation and if he therefore could somehow understand her. Okay, Connolly hadn't killed a person she loves by then but still, he threatened all that were close to her, Red even with death.

But he stopped, he really stopped. And she had Cooper there, she wasn't on her own and Ressler knows that. It's so difficult to speculate but yes, I can see him wondering if he might have been able to prevent her from shooting. But he wasn't there, in the situation she would have needed him most he simply wasn't there.

Aww, Rinko, I saw this one on Tumblr the other day and am still wondering if that evening really happened that way. Sadly we didn't get to see it, it all was left to our imagination.