View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 01:58 PM
ChellyChelle
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
I know there isn't a lot Keenler stuff to be sure they will happen in S3 or whenever but I think, HOPE this dynamic going into next season is not just to bring them back on professional level. I mean there is so much potential for it to be more. Color me naive but that's my failytale attitude...
The writers definitely threw some hints that there were other feelings there besides just "professional partners" in S2. Not sure if Keenler is their endgame but they for sure were writing some dialogue to see how it translated.

I'm a patient woman. I was satisfied with just long glances between Scully & Mulder in Xfiles for 7 seasons. So I can wait a few more seasons for Keenler to happen LOL (if it does at all)

But you're right. My hope in S3 is for them to at least admit they care a lot for each other. Verbally. With a Hug. And maybe a really long Cheek Kiss
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist