View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Miranda
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
Is it bad that I wouldn't mind a love triangle (even for just one episode) so I can see a little Liz/Ressler action

That will satisfy my Keenler heart

ETA: And the OP is wonderful Miranda!! I literally read through it all.. love the quotes and images!!
Thank you Chelly!

I could handle a love triangle for one episode. I could but not any longer. It would give us some Ressler/Liz action and I for one would loooove to see that!

They should do a "what if" episode. Where everything was different and Liz ended up with Ressler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I think Keenler definitely have potential. But if they are going to be end game the writer's may wait until the last couple season to start moving them closer together.
I agree. They have so much potential and how much I want them to be together I also think the writers are going to wait a couple seasons to bring them together. I wouldn't be good for either one of them to be together now I think. They both have some many issues they need to deal with. I want them in a happy and healthy relationship and that can only hapen if the are in good spirits themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)

I know there isn't a lot Keenler stuff to be sure they will happen in S3 or whenever but I think, HOPE this dynamic going into next season is not just to bring them back on professional level. I mean there is so much potential for it to be more. Color me naive but that's my failytale attitude...
We don't know that. We might think now we are not gonna get lots of Keenler in S3 but the writers always seem to surprise us. I hope they can really be friends again too.

Love the gifs you made Nika!

Last edited by Miranda; 06-19-2015 at 12:20 PM