View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 09:33 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

So associated to the All Star game associated to baseball American vs Major League where fans get to vote for players and Stephen wants Josh Donaldson - third basemen for the Toronto Blue Jays to make it associated to how he doesn't like that 8 plays from the Kansas are currently starting

So here's 3 videos from Stephen

June 16th

Quote:
Facebook!! I want to get Josh Donaldson - third basemen for the Toronto Blue Jays elected to the MLB All Star Game. Here's the link -- 2015 All-Star Game Ballot | MLB.com: Events

You can vote 35 times. He's down by 1.6 million votes. Can we do this? I think we can do this. Like, ACTUALLY DO THIS!
June 17th

Quote:
It's your daily reminder that we're getting Josh Donaldson from the Toronto Blue Jays elected to the All Star Game. He plays third base. You can vote 35 times per email address. Also... If we do this, I'm going to attempt to hit a homer during batting practice in a major league park. I bet I can do it. Here's the link: 2015 All-Star Game Ballot | MLB.com: Events
June 18th - Here's an absolutely gigantic 20 plus Question Q&A just for you

Quote:
Facebook! Here's an absolutely gigantic 20 plus Question Q&A just for you. So do me a favor: Before you watch it, go vote for Josh Donaldson of the Toronto Blue Jays to start in the MLB All Star Game. Vote like 3,000 times.

2015 All-Star Game Ballot | MLB.com: Events

By the way... we cover baseball, Arrow, TMNT, Toronto and like 11 or 50 other things.