View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 06:49 PM
Charlone
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Felicity and Ray i really started to like them as couple . It is still hard for me to get into Brandon as some time goofy comedic genuis billionaire , i still see Superman in him .
Honestly, I started to like them/kinda ship them when they broke up. That was the moment when I saw how important was Felicity for Ray. And how cute he was with her in the last episodes! I watched Arrow before watching that movie, but he has that "Superman" face .

Quote:
I love this review of Season 3 by Jbuffyangel. Her episode reviews are always a highlight but this one made me feel so pumped and satisfied with season 3. This season has suffered some unfair hate and complaints that aren't constructive criticism imo. So its nice to read a wrap up that takes a slightly more positive constructive look at the season (though with its own biases like most people reviews are). A good read
Thanks for sharing it!

Quote:
This show has always been incredibly predictable and it's obvious it's thea as she's in training plus Sara asked what she was doing there. Not only that but last episode I found out that Sara was hunting down Malcolm and Thea is with him. That being said Sara would have said something more like how are you alive rather then what are you doing here... So is it Thea? I'm too impatient to wait and can't visit other threads because I don't want to other spoilers before this. If I'm right I might give this show up because as much as I love felicity and Oliver it's too predictable
I don't remember so much about it, what do you mean? Are you asking about Thea being alive? About Malcolm being alive? About Thea training? I'd like to help you but I need something else .