View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 11:42 PM
DarlaB
Loyal Fan

oh this sounds like fun. i'm gonna mull this one over and amend my post with an answer.

Top 5 Evil Creature.

Hmm. This was a challenge. I think for the most part the evil creature design has been pretty good. Some were of course better than other, but over all it's one of the points the show's been pretty consistent in. With that said here's my list.

5. Ro'kenhronteys - The Sandman. He was a simple designed creature and just the thought of someone invading my dreams like that is a very scary concept.

4. Ancitif. Now if a creature can scare our fearless Jenny Mills then you know you should be scared as well.

3. Moloch - Season 1 version. He was the scariest when he was viewed as a creature you couldn't see very clearly. Once he became clearer his scare factor diminished. He's mainly on here because he owned Ichabod. Honestly Ichabod deserved that hit. Can't blame Moloch for it.

2. Pied Piper. I thought his design was pretty scary. Plus he had was very handy with the sword. The fact that he preyed upon children was also why I have him on the list.

1. Headless Horseman. Whenever he appeared as Headless I was excited to see him. Any other time, not so much. Even still he's iconic and that's why he's on my list.

Last edited by DarlaB; 06-22-2015 at 11:27 PM Reason: added my list