View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 08:50 PM
~MelBelle~
Fan Forum Hero

This sounds fun and great idea for discussion starters. Thanks for starting I'll add this thread to our board guide.

Okay for me:

Top 5 Evil Creatures

5. Moloch
He is the main villain and I can think of only a few times he's actually scared me throughout the show - but the fact of being terrified of him being released I place him at level 5 for evil creatures.

4. Ro'kenhronteys (Sandman)
Love this creature, the Sandman has always been a favorite evil creature for me and the show just brought out more. Plus he has a theme song, nuff said

3. The Kindred
A good guy who is evil looking, I had to add him to my list. He "could" go either way, whomever be the one controling him, but luckily he was on the team of the good at first and I just loved when he was awoken.

2. Mary Wells (The Weeping Lady)
Scared the crap out of me the entire episode. An echo of a woman's cry will forever give me chills, the Weeping Lady has that evil way to her that makes he want to feel sorry for her, but at the same time, you want her destroyed.

1. Abraham Van Brunt (The Headless Horseman)
Although season 2 didn't give him the full feel of the true Horseman as the past stories and season 1 portrayed he is still to me the most terrifying of the series. I know they will have more to bring out for this character in later seasons, and from the stories I've read for Headless throughout my childhood I look forward to them. He has to be my number 1 still.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.