View Single Post
Old 03-24-2004, 04:12 AM
Kyls
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
kyls That is so great you met Cosima! Where at?
At the Airport [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] She was just coming back from erm...Melbourne I think, she sang like 6 songs at this event thing (it was a free event too). One of the songs she sang was 'River Deep, Mountain High' and someone taped it and put it on the net.

Quote:
Ooooh a single! I love the fact that the Idols are making music but I must say - enough of the covers already. however Cosima's WTWIO was fantastic!!
The maybe date for it is April 24 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It would have been great if it was an original but I'll take whatever [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
There is an Australian Idol show on next monday... Can't remember the time though...
Special Presentation
Australian Idol
The Journey Begins
8pm - 8.30pm | TEN
(TBA) Entertainment

Prepare your voice, choose a song, create a look and join Network Ten's Idol hosts Andrew G and James Mathison in an audition call to all future Idols! Take a trip down memory lane as we reminisce about Australian Idol 2003, plus Idol winner, Guy Sebastian and runner up, Shannon Noll, take us on their amazing journey and through their career highlights, since Idol mania. From their homes they give personal advice to Idol wannabes, whilst taking a look back at their very first audition and how the Idol dream began for them and now it can begin for you!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]