View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 03:02 PM
confessor_meggy
Master Fan

^ Oh I always forget that, on my way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
And I've always thought Belle was more upset that he had lied to her than anything. That he couldn't confide in her and trust her not to leave him when she found out what he needed to do. And she would, frankly, have found a way to do it without hurting anyone. It's his deceit and her belief that this must mean he doesn't love her more than power that brought her to her boiling point.
I totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I doubt Belle could have helped him find another way according to the apprentice, she would leave him. He than pretended to be the strong man who has changed for the better because he cannot live without Belle.
Well tecnically she did find another way, which was having the apprentice clear his heart with the hat. It would have costed him his powers, but he would have been freed. They didn't know the hat couldn't indeed contain the DO curse, so that could have been a possible solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Yep. They BOTH have been hiding their insecurities from each other, which put them BOTH under pressure, which lead them BOTH to make bad choices and hurt each other. They BOTH need to learn to open up/communicate better with each other.
and that's why the song "Only foolish people fall in love" is very true

RoseBennett