View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 01:54 PM
webruce
Part-Time Fan

Must be Alicia and Zach had a talk. He seems to be back in the family fold. He was all for Peter's run for President. Even though he is shooting for VP instead. Hilary's VP? Was a nice little talk Alicia had with Peter about the family decision to run. Grace also had some questions. But he might run anyway. I wondered if the Democratic head that told Alicia to drop the States Attorneys Office, had anything to do with Peter running? Maybe to get back at her, or appease Peter?

I was surprised of the "Lock up Joshua Rickter" story line. With all the problems being reported in the news about the Police. First I thought that like Matan tried to cover up it was drug dealers that took him. Then with just lucky enough on that empty street that a Police Cruiser pulled into that parking spot. Then thought maybe he was going to go undercover for PD. But Judge Suzanne Morris didn't let Matan Brody pull the wool over her eyes. The Dr. Finn trick worked. Surprised, but it was fun. But Matan was messing with them so they paid him back.

Finn Polmar wanted to be Alicia's partner then later changed his mind when he knew something between them would make it difficult to work together. And he is trying to make it work with his ex. But now an upset Louis Canning wants her for a partner. I am surprised if she says yes. Not sure why he didn't stay with David Lee? But after all the moving around of the law offices it didn't change much really.

Felt bad like Diane did for firing Simone Rachibush(sp?)-Canning as Paralegal, but David Lee and Cary were worried. Ofcourse Louis was upset. He will break them up. It will be interesting to see. Diane did look worried, Cary wasn't sure and David Lee confident.

Lemond Bishops lawyer Charles Lester trying to find Kalinda was annoying and interesting. But Kalinda's 2 visits to him and he told her to disappear and maybe be a partner was interesting also. He is worried about Bishop or Dexter.Nice how Kalinda helped him with his phone and told about the info. on the flash drive. After Alicia burned the note and this, he wanted demure to come back.

Eli should not have pushed Alicia's ghost writer Joel Kinsley-Weaver to make it more family friendly on her biography. He should have known better.

I didn't really notice the Kalinda and Alicia scene at the bar being staged. I thought it nice and didn't think of it as more.

So is Dean gone? Is Robyn coming back? Is Julius Caine still closing up the NY office? Bring back Hayden too.

Last edited by webruce; 05-31-2015 at 02:04 PM Reason: Added thought