View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 11:45 AM
princessofpower
Part-Time Fan

New article with Lee discussing Season 2!!! So yes, everything with Joe is about Cameron! WOOHOOO!

"I think the question at the end of the first season that arose is authenticity. Who is he? What is it that Cameron (Mackenzie Davis) was so repulsed by? Because she was so important to him. I think when I meet her in that classroom, I imagine that is the instigating moment for the whole thing. It's like, 'I want to get closer to that. I want to make a computer with her.' [Laughs] You know what I mean? 'She gives me courage to step into this storm,' the kind of eve of this technical revolution."

About Gordon and Cameron:

"So even if they're not in the same room, I know Joe is -- I know there are scenes in this first episode where I'm thinking, 'Where are they? What are they doing? What is Gordon up to right now? I bet it's cool. I wonder if I should be a part of it. I wonder if he would want to see me again after everything that happened. Cameron... I'm nothing without them. If I don't have them, what do I got? Nothing.'"

Lee Pace: Halt and Catch Fire Season 2 Puts the Spotlight on the Rise of Gamers - IGN

And not one mention of his "deep connection" love Sara! hahaha