View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 07:25 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
Moving truck rolls up in 9 days and 15 hours... and I'm beat. Yard/moving sale day was today, and the weather was perfect. It's a holiday weekend, though, so many folks are out of town. Still, we probably sold off half the stuff we were trying to get rid of, including bookshelves and some big items, so a successful day!

I always meet interesting people when I have a yard sale. Sure there are always jerks who show up to nickel and dime you to death, but most of the time I feel pretty good about sending off my unwanted stuff with a nice person, and feel even better putting the cash in the bank.

Clean start! Freshly painted house waiting for me, and I already have a few summer concert tix lined up with brothers and friends. Can't wait to be home and reboot my life.
This is sounding exciting. It always feels good to get a couple bucks for unwanted items. If you can't pay it forward you might as well make something off of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Have you had an insect bite? Sometimes you don't notice at the time then later you get the reaction. Have you taken any anti-histamine tablets? I always have some handy, just in case.

I learned to type at school so can use both hand equally badly. Luckily my computer underlines it in red if I make a typing mistake.
No I have extremely sensitive skin, so can't wear anything that has scents or anything. I don't recall what exactly I had gotten into, but a couple days later it got the usual water blisters and then dry/split skin. It was almost healed and I thought I would put some Aloe gel on it, but it was only 98% Aloe which means that my skin didn't like the other 2% and now it's twice as bad as it was.

I am a typist, but one handed is still a challenge as when I type I have both hands and don't need to look at the keys, but it so different with just one hand working them.

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 05-23-2015 at 07:35 PM