View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 09:17 AM
unstableharpy
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by icygrace (View Post)
Thank youuuu! Pain seems to be my specialty

I've said this over and over but Francis is bae. He's my new favorite and he just kept having things to say. As upset as I was that he just kept letting Mary walk all over him this season, I think he'd be very instructive for Kennash given the opportunity. And I have lots more to say, but .
I'm so starved for some good Francis/Kenna in-laws interaction. The show really didn't give us anything on that front. It was actually one of the things I wondered about after I read your fic flight. Apart of obsessing about the horrible things you did to my baby Kenna, I wondered about Francis' reaction to Bash leaving his wife behind, and how he treated her in that short time he was still alive.

I really need Kenna and Francis to interact on the show. Like during Siege, Kenna would go to talk to Mary while Francis was with her, and Kenna wouldn't even acknowledge Francis? What's with that? Yet, we know from his talk with Claude that Francis liked Kenna.

Reign won't allow any male/female interaction unless it's between lovers, ex-lovers, and mother/son. It's dreadfully frustrating. Did Bash ever actually talk to Greer? What of Francis? She's one of the best friends of their wives, I think that would deserve at least a hello.
In surprising twist, the only people who appeared to ever communicate on some part-time basis without it having any flirtatious subtext were Kenna and Bash (IMO, even Bash/Lola during 1x04 was a try out for a potential pairing). Not only in 1x03, but there were few little scenes where it appeared they were at least friendly. Like that scene when Mash is still engaged and walking together, stops by LIW's and Bash heads straight to Kenna, even though she's talking to someone else. Or Kenna making eye-contact with Bash when he's forced to watch Frary consummation. But then in 1x16, Bash tells Marry he doesn't even like Kenna?!? You sure, Bash?
unstableharpy is offline   Reply With Quote