View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 03:48 PM
icygrace
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstableharpy (View Post)
I'm not surprised by that. Bash probably doesn't know much about reproduction, apart of the fun stuff, so he would assume that the last person to have sex with Kenna would also be the father.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kenna thought the same.

At this point, I don't see how the kid could be Renaude's.
Yeah, the more we talk about this, the more I conclude that their seriously deficient understanding of reproduction has led them to the wrong conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstableharpy (View Post)
And most of all, those writers suck. They didn't even think of it. She has known few weeks in 2x22, but I'm not sure the writers decided to make her pregnant before writing 2x22. 2x21 and 2x22 are only a night apart. Renaude changed sides like two or three days before the siege? And right before he leaves the castle, he talks with Kenna about their relationship. It's him who wants to move their relationship forward, not Kenna. Kenna who by that time knows she has been pregnant for few weeks is happy with slow pace? Sure, makes sense.
I still suspect they gave Kennash the storyline they originally planned for s3 Frary.
I think they at least wanted to give themselves the option of having her be pregnant from the point she has that conversation with Antoine about children and how she's more interested than Bash is, but they executed it really poorly once they decided to run with it.

You have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world. Owning nothing, having no power except the effect that you have on men.
icygrace is offline   Reply With Quote