View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 08:09 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Not to start drama, but people need to learn how to read clearly .

This part is about SC without a doubt:

Quote:
TVLINE | With Nina Dobrev leaving the show, and Jo bleeding out at her own wedding, Stefan and Caroline are the only couple you guys have left. Does that add pressure on you guys to keep them together?
Well, without spoiling too much, theirs is a relationship that I’ve personally been rooting for for a very long time. I love the idea of trying to explore if a show can be good when its main couple is happy. Often, you need conflict and hurdles and obstacles to keep a show spicy and exciting, so we’ll see what next year brings.
The interviewer specifically asked about SC and whether there's more pressure on them since they're the only potential couple for S7. This isn't about opinion or saying that someone is wrong for feeling how they do about a couple (I don't like SC romantically at all), but when it's clearly a question in regards to them and JP is responding to said question there's really no other way to spin it.

I could see them trying for Bamon next season, or at least teasing it for a while to see the fan reaction, but that specific question was in regards to SC as a potential couple and whether they can stay happy or need obstacles to keep the show fresh.

I don't get how this turned into an argument other than maybe people assume others have a rude tone in their response, but to fight about something like this is just crazy.

Jerry You're so kind to my ego .